Play the Game
Highways are connections between maps
How to use the highway?
- To use a highway, first select the group that you want to use the highway and then click on the street. After this you will get a menu to select the target map.
The group will arrive on the same side of the map where they left the map.
Example: If you use the north highway on the source map, the groups will also arrive on the north highway on the target map.
Where are the highways?
- three Highways are located at the middle of each side (north, west, south, east) of the map. So 12 highways in total. You see them as gray lines on the Map.
Fuel required to use highway:
- The use of highways requires fuel. How much fuel is required depends on the fuel spent of the vehicle that the highway should use. 20% of the req. fuel amount will be transfered to the target map.
- To use the highway you will need 1,000x of fuel the vehicle/helicopter consumes per second when it drives.
Example: the Willy needs 5,000 fuel. 1,000 fuel will be credited to the other map when the Willy arrives on the target map.
Newest map protected:
- The highway is always inaccessible to the two newest Maps and to maps that started less than 7 days ago
Military centrals needed:
- You will need enough free military points on the target map, you can increase them by bulding more military centrals there. If you have more military points than military maximum points on multiple maps then you cannot use the highway. solution: build more military centrals
- If you have no base on a map and you destroy all base defense of an ememy base then you will get a free apc on that map to conquer the base.
Maps without highway:
- The Maps 1-10 have no highways.
Enough group limit on all other maps:
- If you are over your group limit on too many other maps, the highway or the aircraft carrier can no longer be used. Solution: send troops into battle to reduce groups or capture bases (to have more group limit) or build group limit expansion buildings
Other ways to get units to other maps:
- Allied APC: Bring in a Conquest Vehicle via an Allied Airport (Cost: 250 Gold)
- Change home map, more information in the setup under "Change home map"
- Aircraft carrier (up to 5 air units on a map without base possibile if you maintain group limit on all other maps)